Please Note - clients requesting urgent help - emergency contraception, PEPSE, suspected first outbreak of HSV, post sexual assault screening or new HIV diagnosis should call our Single Point of Access on 0300 008 5522 for immediate advice or to book an appropriate appointment.
Only Health Professionals can refer via this route. If a request comes from a non Health Professional this will not be responded to. Patients are asked to contact the single point of access 0300 008 5522.
- Please use the referral forms below
- Complex GUM Referral form eg Patient not responding to STI treatment, persistent symptoms, syphilis diagnosis.
- Complex Contraception Referral form eg complex contraception queries, insertion / removal of difficult coils
- Deep implant removal Referral form
- Health Advisor referral form – eg help with sexual risk taking behaviour
- General Clinical Enquiries – to email a query regarding care for a patient who does not need to be seen in our service or for more general advice
- Psychosexual Referrals - we no longer accept referral for psychosexual therapy. Click here for further information of services available.
- Non Urgent HIV referrals
- Urgent HIV referral information - will be available soon
- Send the relevant referral form to the clinic the client wishes to attend- email preferred. Please note an HIV service is ONLY available at Watford and Stevenage Clinics.