**Monkey Pox Virus**
Sexual Health Hertfordshire is open, but due to cases of monkeypox virus (MPV) in the UK, please DO NOT walk-in if you have symptoms.
Contact us via the call centre on 0300 008 5522 and we will arrange a suitable appointment for you.
For further information on monkeypox please see here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/monkeypox
- Information, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Trichomoniasis, Herpes, Warts, Hepatitis and HIV
- Rapid HIV testing
- Advice and Information
- All methods of contraception (excluding the vaginal ring)
- Please note, there is a 6 week wait for a routine coil procedure appointment.
***We do not fit coils for age 50 & over.***
- All new Implants & coils require a telephone consultation first.
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy Testing
- Free Condoms
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
Please note: This clinic is closed every 1st and 3rd Wednesday morning for training. On alternative Wednesday mornings appointments are available, please contact 0300 008 5522.
Opening Times (Suspended due to Coronavirus until further notice)
|Monday||9.00am – 11.30am||appointments by arrangement|
|Monday||1.00pm - 3.30pm||appointments by arrangement|
|Tuesday||9.00am – 11.30am||appointments by arrangement|
|Tuesday||1.00pm – 3.00pm||appointments by arrangement|
|Tuesday||4.00pm - 6.30pm||Walk-in clinic for those 21 and under (At times of high demand, priority will be given to youngest patients)|
|Wednesday||1.00pm - 3.30pm||appointments by arrangement|
|Wednesday||5.00pm - 7.00pm||appointments by arrangement|
|Thursday||9.00am – 11.30am||appointments by arrangement|
|Thursday||1.00pm - 4.00pm||appointments by arrangement|
|Friday||9.00am – 11.30am||appointments by arrangement|
|Friday||1.00pm - 4.00pm||appointments by arrangement|
Lead Clinician: Dr Faryal Mahar
Phone: 0300 008 5522
Presently only available to those aged 21 and under.