*** Coronavirus Update July 19th 2021***
The current Public Health guidance for healthcare settings will remain in place after 19 July. This means that from this date, all NHS staff, patients and visitors will be expected to continue:
- Using face coverings, masks and other personal protection equipment.
- Follow social distancing rules
Please note due to Coronavirus restrictions all clinical assessments will be by telephone consultation. We will discuss your needs and concerns and advise whether you should you should test online or attend for appointment. Please call 0300 008 5522 to arrange a call from a doctor or nurse.
- Information, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STI's).
- Advice and Information
- All methods of oral contraception and implants.
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Free Condoms
- Post Exposure Prophylaxsis (PEP)
Tuesday 12pm-3pm Appointment only
Tuesday 4pm- 6.30pm Walk in for Under 21's